Connect With The BDSS

Thursday 1 July 2010

Ex -tra Stress

Everybody has those awkward moments when your chilling with your new beau and then the phone rings and its a blast from the past!

Thats right I'm talking about the ex, the friend with benefits or just the plain old indescretion.

Whoever they are their coming back to haunt you, to create awkward questions and even more awkward answers and elaborate twists on the truth...

...'he's just an old friend' (a very close friend!) ...'we never had sex' (the best I ever had!) ... 'no i don't know why he's calling me at 2am' (I used to let him in at 2am!)...

Oh how the line between the truth and fiction blurs! hehe

Which brings me to my point ... is it ever a good idea to tell the whole truth about the goings on between you and an ex to a new beau?

Or should past EX-capades, EX-ploits and EX-periences (I like saying EX - reminds me of *ex without the s!) be kept between you and yours? (preferably when your new beau is not around!)

... next week - the old ex mascarading as a friend topic (i'm sensing a theme here!)


Feel free to discuss or not!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is fab, great start, it is a very interesting subject and so many things can come from this like, are you happy in your current relationship, are old flames a good or bad thing. Just what do you do in such a situation, you question what truly is the right choice a part of you may want to go back but is going back a good way to go forward???

    ReplyDelete