Connect With The BDSS

Sunday 11 July 2010

Six years to the day...

Its six years to the day that with a glass of wine on my face (true story!) ...I pulled off the greatest seduction ever... yep its our anniversary!

A special day that both me and my beau, eh ... FORGOT!

...Now I´m not sure if this is a good or a bad thing (what you think?)

However, in previous relationships if I did not have my anniversary, valentines or (insert other random gift giving day), gift AND/OR event itinerary!

On the exact day! preferably first thing in the morning when I open up my eyes...

... I have been known to become PISSED!? lol ...and I mean SERIOUSLY! (whole day ruined, earthquakes, famine and war!)

...forget the last six years (six months, six weeks -whatever!) we have just spent together ...

ALL my feelings! ...ALL my devotion! ...ALL MY LOVE! is riding on this special day

...Today´s events are a token of our time together ... a token of the effort you have put in ... a token of things to come... our past, present and future hang on this days events!

*breath*


All that really means is ... if you did not come correct on our anniversary... i.e., gift wrapped! then it might just have signaled a wrap for our relationship! lol


Disclaimer: Just to clarify, I have not really broke off a relationship solely because of ´no effort´ on an anniversary or valentines day. I mean effort is subjective!

But I might have taken it as a bad sign ... and started questioning the meaning of life itself …



EARTHQUAKES, FAMINE, WAR! lol

3 comments:

  1. ... totally I agree that its nice for ur partner, husband and or wife to remember such, however relationships are not just to be remembered on the day you met rather everyday you should in some way show your thanks. Would I be hurt if he didn't remember most probably but is it the end if the world no because be he is still mine and I can remind him for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no :( you shouldn't forget birthdays or anniversaries - your both slacking lol! and both as bad as each other in the slacking department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Anniversaries are a nice opportunity to make a bit of a fuss over each other and unlike valentines day its special to the two of you.

    Okay so next year set an alarm in your calender or something lol!

    ReplyDelete