Connect With The BDSS

Sunday 6 March 2011

Random Musing... (Kim Kardashian, Prince Andrew & Miguel)

Kim Kardashian's song  
Well it is for charity so it is a good thing, although I can't lie I was a bit disappointed because its not good... not good at all! *Eek*
In fact I think I would be doing a bit of charity work myself if I did not post the link, but as the saying goes 'charity begins at home' (both this site and Kardashia needs 'hits') so here you go: Kim Kardashian Jam (Turn It Up)
I know your probably wondering what did I expect? The honest answer is ...I don't really know!
I mean my thinking around Kim Kardashian (and the Kardashian Brand) is that they have the ability to turned nothing into something (age old debate, what is her discernible talent apart from being gorgeous?)
Anyways I get the impression that anything she touches turns to gold  (monkeys scratching a chalk board could have done better!) money; therefore I was disappointed it sounds so dreadful.
 
I mean even the most questionable singers can be made to sound decent with a bit of autotune... no? I think in this case the autotune only goes to highlight how bad her singing voice might actually be! Anyhow it’s for charity ...so buy it!
Continuing with the music theme...
Miguel's album 'All I Want Is You' 
Now although 'All I want is you' has been on heavy rotation on my iPod for some time now, Miguel's whole album had me feeling all kinds of super sexy this weekend... with lyric's like:  
"You can be my piece click clack, tell them all get back... we shooting, shooting them down!" (My Piece) and "Pillage and plunder, call me your plumber, knock on this wood, get rocked by this thunder!" (Quickie) whoa!
...Plus those beats (the baselines are so heavy)... ahh I love it! Super duper talented artist! 
Never really thought of myself as a ride or die girl, but listening to this song: Miguel My Piece click clack -  (and other sexy songs) meant I would ride or die (my man and me against the world -ha-ha) forever! ... seriously it is a great album ... so buy it!
 Now for a bit of politic's...
Prince Andrew a classic middle child?
Although I don't really believe in categorising people into set characteristic's based on well...Netmums! ha-ha...
I thought this latest Prince Andrew craziness: Prince Andrew Risks Ambassador Job: Underage Sex Case Girl Reveals Meeting Him and an article on Mumsnet which I stumbled upon was just to good to be true!
Now if you are not aware of what is going on with Prince Andrew in summary over the years there have been many questions around the suitability of Prince Andrew in his role as Trade Envoy (see here if interested); most recently his association with convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has brought a whole new heap of worries.
You see Prince Andrew was pictured with Mr Epstien in November 2010, despite the man being convicted in 2008 of child sex offenses, which requires him to be on the sex offender’s register.
Now what I can't understand is at the very least; as a member of the Royal Family (let alone a representative of British business overseas) he could knowingly associate himself with a convicted child sex offender? Even if it is in the guise of ‘business’ I mean he could have predicted the headlines from a mile off! I was dumbfounded …that was until (as I said) I stumbled across this article on Netmums: Birth Order Matters: Your Middle Child
I don't know for some reason when I thought about Prince Andrew’s latest saga and just the why’s of it; I got to thinking about his family dynamics:  Charles (eldest Son & heir apparent) & Edward (the baby & stable)… a few snippets from the Netmums article really opened my eyes…
'Your middle child may struggle to identify her place within the family. Neither the cherished firstborn nor the endearing baby, she might lean towards attention-seeking behaviour, and could even have a propensity for generating negative attention' 
Well... some people are saying Prince Andrew's behaviour has brought the Royal Family into disrepute, not only that; although he is now said to be relinquishing all ties with Mr Epstein Number 10 don't appear to be appeased, so we will have to wait and see how this pans out for him.
Another snippet from Netmums:
'Middle children can be poor decision-makers’
In the case of Prince Andrew I think an understatement! 
So there you have it BDSS'ers just some of my random musings of the week! Thought I'd share... what have been some of yours? Are you as tickled as the rest of the world seems by Charlie Sheens rants? is he winning or Gaddafi's rants? is he losing (his mind!)
Muse away...
Disclaimer: please note I'm only joking re middle children, if you click on the link you will see many positive aspects of middle child(ism) but for the purpose of the article I have just copied and pasted the best bits! Propaganda


4 comments:

  1. Kim's tune is awful, when I heard it I thought to myself why couldn't she do a sponsored run or something anything but sing lol! Auction off some clothes or something, why must it be so wrapped up in her own self promotion.

    I'm Loving Miquel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaaa... sponsored run, that made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew... Kim should just shut up, just because you have money or fame doesn't mean you should do everything charity or not, why didn't she just produce a calender... is that trash even a song it sounds auto tuned to the nine... NEXT lol sponsored walk what about sponsored silence now i would put money to that!

    I don't pander to the thoughts of middle child syndrome, what happens if you have 8 children and mum and dad can't look past child number 2 what will they rest do. He bloody has everything or from the outside it looks like it, he should by now have good enough advisers that they should screen some of these "friends" i use that term loosely as some friends just want shit and aren't classified as real friends. Anywho Andrew is an EPIC FOOL for being associated with a sex offender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miguels album is huge!!!

    "Give me pound give me pound give me euro's give me yen, im international baby"

    ReplyDelete